Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm new at this......


I have been meaning to start a blog for a while, and with the recent arrival of our little girl I figured what better time! You should know in advance that I am no English major, so expect: bad spelling, bad grammar, run on sentences, etc. Tom and I are living in Cedar Hills. We just had our first baby, Ellie! She is 6 1/2 weeks, and already we can't imagine our lives without her sweet face.
We are learning as we go, but we think we struck gold- she is such a good baby. We don't have anything to compare her to, but I say "ignorance is bliss"!

Duty calls, more to come.......







2 comments:

  1. She's absolutely adorable! Are her eyes hazel? It looks like they change from green, blue, and brown. I'm glad you're having fun with her, and you do have to just learn as you go. You're so smart! And isn't that the truth........duty calls! haha!

    I've got to know how the name 'whistles' came along??
    Love, Alli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Gosh, she is SO stinkin' cute! It was SO good to see you last week! I loved holding Ellie, and I really appreciate her farting on me... :)
    She is so beautiful! I hope you are a good updater! :) (I'm horrible)I'll stalk again soon!
    love,
    me!

    ReplyDelete