Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a great day....


Ellie was blessed sunday at church by Tom. It was a really memorable and fun day for us. Thanks to the many Friends and Family that were able to be there. To those that couldn't make it you were missed greatly. Tom gave her a sweet and heart felt blessing. I think Im so lucky, I love my little family!! Check out how cute Ellie looked in her fancy schmancy dress!!





3 comments:

  1. What a fun day for your family! It was so fun to look through all those pictures. Ellie sure is beautiful! I love that dress. Can't wait to see you next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooooooo cute!!! Congratulations! Such a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I found your blog. I'm going to have to agree with everyone else, she really is adorable. Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete