Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Long & Skinny (Hmm I wonder who she gets that from? Not her mommy!!!)

Its crazy how fast time goes by..... Ellie is 6 months old!!! She is all the sudden doing so many new things: rolling around, sitting up, eating big girl food (and loving it). She is such a good good baby. She is so happy & sleeps really good. Today we had her 6 month check up and the conclusion: LONG & SKINNY. She weighs in at 15.81 lbs (46%), and measures 27.5 In long (96%). We cant imagine our lives with out her cute little chubby checks!




3 comments:

  1. she seriously gets cuter everyday (or maybe I should say with every post) :) She is long and skinny and Coop is short and fat. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and i also meant to say that torq looks like sid the sloth in his pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, so Nat... I know I've said this before, but Ellie is seriously a beautiful baby!!!! She REALLY TRULY is SOOOOO CUTE!! I made my husband come look at how beautiful she was. :) Not only did he look, but he totally agreed w/ me! :)
    So, My oldest is short and skinny.... (get's the short from me.... not sure where the skinny came from?? And my 14 Month old is 16% weight and 90% height... she got NEITHER of those wonderful qualities from me, that's for sure! Maybe these kids aren't really mine????

    Anyway, hope all is well with you guys! And Ellie is darling!

    ReplyDelete