Friday, December 30, 2011

A Proctor Christmas {Day}

This is 2 posts in 1-  first up a christmas party a week before christmas.  Grandma & Grandpa had a special surprise up their sleeve- Santa!  All the kids were so surprised and excited!  
Santa brought his friend Rudolph!


I think we are a little big for santas lap.... um santa where did you go??

Whatever you do DON'T look at the camera!  I swear they do it on purpose.

The party sponsors..... Thank's guys your the best!

My favorite picture of the night..... I'll never forget what Craig asked for this year!  ha ha ha

The Sorensen's- 

The Brown's

 The Proctor's

The master gingerbread house makers... Tom & Joe are quite the team.

Ellie got this stroller from Michael and his boys- She totally LOVES it!

 Christmas Day

DD loves hanging out with Grandpa- he can always make him laugh.


Ellie got this cute doll from Grandma and Grandpa that giggles when you squeeze her tummy.  Ellie was going nuts over it.  Its funny since she got it she sometimes sleeps with it and I will hear the doll giggling for like a half hour before she goes to sleep. 

Playing Hungry hungry hippos with Alex and Zoe- I used to love that game.

Tom and our little nephew Owen- he is so adorable!

 Tony and Zoe's cute little cheeks!  Ha ha

We surprised Grandma and Grandpa with pictures of all their grandkids- we had them done at Fotofly last month- They turned out cute.  I can post them now since its not a surprise anymore.

Dylan playing with some of his gifts-  

We are lucky that all Toms siblings live close by- so we get to see everyone quite often.  With the Knights that is a rare occasion.  We really got spoiled this year- Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment