Ellie is 2 months old today!! In some ways it has flown by, but in other ways it seems like she has been with us much longer. She is just so much fun, especially as she is getting bigger and more aware of us. For the past several weeks I have been doing everything and anything to try to get this girl to smile. (Seriously if anyone else saw me I would be embarrassed!) Well today she kept having the look like she was going to smile, and even she would get half a smile, but when Tom got home from work tonight she let them fly. It was sooooo cute!! She was just grinning away. Of course my camera was no where to be found so here is the best I could get on demand.



We were so excited, It seriously is the highlight of my whole week . We just love Ellie so much, and we can no longer imagine life without her. She has already changed so much in two months-
I keep telling her to stay small for a while because I am having so much fun being her mommy.
Happy 2 months Ellie!!
I got pretty excited and all I got was a half smile...and now we know where she got that little "knitted" brow don't we!!
ReplyDeleteyah i am so glad you found us, and of course i would not care, i am excited to see that sweet baby girl finally. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! Honestly a beautiful baby! thanks for saying hi, lets get together soon! and congrats
ReplyDelete